Benefits of membershipConnecting and networking has never been easier or cheaper.
Most networking can be done online or by hiring someone to attend events, get information from ministries and look for ways to get some European development money. However, in doing so, we will often come across others who are also looking for ways to gain something from someone, often right from us.
- integration into national networks and strategic development partnerships
- entry into networks within the SPS priority areas
- connecting with innovation hubs abroad
validation of development projects in terms of innovative potential and use of breakthrough technologies
adding “out of the box” approaches to regular development activity
- “matchmaking” of the best carriers and users of knowledge for product development
Smart specialization strategy
- monitoring the SPS focus areas and identifying project and development opportunities for members
- preparation of tenders with high involvement of exponential technologies
- formation of “lean” project consortia for quick inclusion of SPS projects
Counseling, representation, lobbying
- developing proactive attitudes towards emerging development policies
- influencing the creation of boundary conditions for innovation and development
- individualni coaching programs and mentoring for staff members
Become our member now!
Together, we will achieve the critical masses of knowledge and networking needed to succeed in the domestic and international environment.